Saturday, 12 November 2016

A tiring day of searching.

Does this happen often, that when you're inside a video distributor's store that you'll stress yourself out just so you can pick out the ones that you want to buy, totalling up to within your financial limit? Wellm that's exactly what happened to me.

Given the time, I was rather exhilarated, tired, worn out and exhausted. Both mentally and physically that I could barely breath. Feels like I have just done an exercise run in an air conditioned room, which I haven't. Because if there's one thing we will learn from this situation is that when we find ourselves in a place fueled by creativity (Which is a room full of the finished product of creativity and imagination put together by artists), you'll have a difficult time imagining or absorbing the droplets of imagination around you. You've got to choose because you can't watch them all at the same time, or in a lifetime. And that is exactly what causes the exhaustion.

Yet, there has to be limits. At times, no limits. This time, after exhilaration, exhaustion and tiredless and anguish, I settled on a few. Yet I also made a promise to become once more a casual moviegoer once morely in the future.

These two plus 3 are for me, and the people who want to watch.

Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
Chicken Run (2000)
A Separation (2011)
The Journey (2014)
Room (2015)

Stay Tuned!

Yours Truly,
Tan Wei Jay. (Hopefully, future writer who could type better, after the pain in his left thumb has been fixed and neutralized.)